Winemaker Tony Lee is a qualified chef: his dishes complement the wines. Many dishes change seasonally.
- Antlantic salmon with miso mayo
- Mushroom sausage rolls with smoked tomato sauce
- Kohlrabi, sesame & shallot
- Leek, goat curd & grapefruit
- Scallop on radish cake with chives
- Tomato salad with red wine vinegar, mint and feta
- Spiced meatballs with yoghurt dip
- Avocado with candied walnuts and pancetta
- Triple cream cheese with apple
- Blue cheese with figs in port
- Vanilla ice cream and hot choc sauce
To get the most from an informal lunch at the cellar door, leave the menu to us. We’ll feed you a little plate of everything to make a light lunch.
This season's recipe for you to try at home.
We do not take lunch bookings. We are a small, informal venue best suited to small groups of two to four.
We are adept at catering for gluten intolerance, vegetarians, pescatarians, and pregnancies. We love serving soft cheeses and cured meats with some dishes, but will serve them on the side whenever there’s one party member with an issue: the omnivores can try everything whilst the abstainers can still enjoy a meal to suit.